Redesign, UI, UX, content writing, content marketing, SEO, CRO, SEM & SMM for a recruitment and placement agency for employers in Romania
Navon Jobs is a recruitment and placement agency for employers in Romania which offers innovative solutions for recruiting Asian and foreign workforce, connecting human potential to business power. This project implied a tremendous effort, but it paid off completely: we SEO optimized the whole structure for Romanian and English and we have also optimized the website for conversions. The organic views and the conversions grew constantly.
This is how the website looks like:
Basically, in one month, our agency has accomplished:
Now the website has a beautiful design but also great functionalities. Also, due to the efforts we put into the structuring and optimization, the website reached first Google page for lots of keywords, in just a month!
Content writing occupies an important place between the ranking factors, as Google loves fresh, optimized and useful content for the readers.
Apart from the pages themselves, the agency created an optimized article each week on relevant topics of interest, for two different purposes:
Improving pageload speed
The website had some serious issues regarding the pageload speed, as remarked by the previous agency:
SEO On Page Optimization
- The On Page optimization was done in such a way that the website reached the first page or the first pages of Google for very relevant keywords for the industry the client is operating in;
- An accurate report can be issued for specific keywords out of those 500+ keywords and phrases which appeared as already optimized for Google;
OBJECTIVES, STRATEGIES, DECISIONS OF INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION
Brand awareness strategy
This is partially done also by SEO Off Page optimization (all the appearances on articles/blogs contribute to the brand awareness of Navon Jobs. This kind of brand awareness can be done in a much shorter time if helped by:
- Facebook Ads/Google Ads display (including Youtube for short, compelling videos);
- LinkedIn Ads (targeted towards the Romanian CEOs from the industries targeted;
- Press release. Here, we published advertorials where we showed the readers the advantages of working with an asian recruiting aency;
- Google Search – Google Ads is Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising solution, which allows businesses and website owners like you to bid on the chance to show an ads next to searches on Google.com, right when people are looking for what you have to offer.
- Facebook Ads – Facebook is a pay-per-click marketing channel. This means that you’ll be paying every time someone clicks on your ads. You can also be charged based on ad impressions, video views, and other metrics.